Education verifications are a valuable tool in pre-employment background checks, since they confirm whether or not a candidate has earned the diploma or degree claimed, hence highlighting a candidate's qualifications and possibly revealing information about your candidate's honesty and integrity. Various studies indicates that employees degrees are falsified within the ratio of 25% to 33% in most situations. In a world where there's a constant battle between good and evil, fake and genuine, it is however pertinent not to sweep such valuable details under the carpet.
Appexigo verify :
• Name of candidate as per university, college or school.
• Name of full address of university, college or school
• The affiliation and accreditation check of the institute/course
• Dates attended or date of graduation
• The course pursued/passed by the candidate
• Exact name of the degree acquired, like B.Sc, B.Tech, M.A,MBA etc.
• Registration number, matriculation number, hall ticket number, roll number, etc
Possible Outcomes: university or college is not affiliated, applicant not attended , documents are forged etc.